Use the clues in each picture to guess the book title!
- “Jane,” said Jane. “Jane no-middle-name Chapman.” “I would have lied for you,” said Celeste. “I can lie.” “I know you can.” Bonnie’s eyes were bright. “I think you’re probably very good at it too.”
- “We’re on our way to her kindergarten orientation. She’s very excited.” “At Pirriwee Public?” said Jane. She was astonished. “But that’s where I’m going. My son, Ziggy, is starting school
- “Five!” trilled Chloe. Madeline tried a rap version, beating out the rhythm on the steering wheel. “I’m forty, yeah, forty—” “That’s enough now, Mummy,” said Chloe firmly.
- “I’m Madeline, by the way. Madeline Martha Mackenzie. I always mention the Martha for some reason. Don’t ask me why.”
- Celeste cleared her throat. “I met Jane for the first time that day,” she said to Renata. “She gave Madeline a lift after she hurt her ankle. She was…well, she seemed very nice.”
The Summer Games are now closed. Thanks for playing!